On January 1, 2018, I committed to creating the habit of journaling each morning in Habits & Lifestyles open Facebook group for 3-minutes per day.
Low and behold, I have been successful with using journaling as a catalyst for my healthier habits.
Each month habits and lifestyles focuses on one of our 7-lifestyle areas; which includes:
- Pleasure (balance)
This month November 2020, we are focusing on Nutritional Health!
- What does the word nutrition mean to you?
- Create a list of foods that you eat for fuel/energy.
- What are some ways to practice mindful eating?
- What’s stopping you from eating well?
- How often do you cook at home?
- How often do you eat during the day?
- What are your thoughts on meal prep?
- How can tracking your eating habits help support healthier eating?
- What obstacles do you face will attempting to eat healthier and how can you overcome those obstacles?
- How does healthier nutrition benefit our mind, body, and soul?
- How can people with little access to food be properly nourished?
- Do you ever cook with your family?
- Describe a day of your normal meals.
- How do you feel after eating a healthy meal?
- If you could make your own balanced diet, what would it include?
- What is your favorite healthy food?
- How can you use food to heal?
- How can you increase your daily water intake?
- Do you prefer to eat your vegetables raw or cooked and why?
- Which one best describes your diet? Pescatarian, Vegetarian, Vegan, Carnivore?
- How does a person’s diet affect his or her overall health?
- Are diet and exercise both important? Is one more important than the other?
- What are some of your favorite healthy snacks?
- What does the phrase “balanced diet” mean to you?
- Have you experienced an eating disorder such as; binge eating, bulimia, anorexia, etc.
- Are there any foods you eat just because they are healthy?
- Does nutrition influence your quality of life? Provide examples.
- Do you eat until you’re full or until your plate is clear?
- What is the difference between healthy, clean, mindful, and whole-food eating?
- Will you continue to be mindful of your nutrition?
Who is Habits & Lifestyles, LLC? Habits & Lifestyles is a sustainable lifestyles brand that specializes in creating & maintaining healthier habits which supports goals, healthier lifestyles, and Creating The Life You Want!
How does Habits & Lifestyles work? Habits & Lifestyles specializes in creating & maintaining healthier habits using 6-effective steps. The 6-steps include: awareness, creating, tracking, measuring, adjusting, and getting “unstuck!”
Why is Habits & Lifestyles unique? Habits & Lifestyles focuses on creating & maintaining healthier habits in 7-lifestyles areas for a holistic approach. The 7-lifestyles are: faith, physical, nutrition, finances, relationships, travel, and pleasure (balance).
What products and services do Habits & Lifestyles offer? Habits & Lifestyles products include two journals, two workbooks, and lifestyle portfolios. Our journals range from supporting you in creating healthier habits and goal setting. Habits & Lifestyles services include facilitating seminars, informational sessions, and professional developments for; individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and corporations. Also, we provide raw, witty, and effective group or one-on-one coaching.