One habit at a time!
It has been a lifetime since I have created a blog entry. Writing blogs aren’t my favorite. However, blogs have relevance and a place in our society.
On January 1, 2018, I committed to creating the habit of journaling each morning. The platform I used to share my love for journaling is Habits & Lifestyles: closed Facebook group (Healthier Habit Supporters). I record myself journaling each morning for approximately 3-minutes. If you are interested, previous videos can be found on YouTube and Pinterest.
Low and behold, I have been successful with creating a daily journaling habit.
As we embark on a new year, I want to commit to writing 1-blog entry per month. Nothing fancy!
At the very least, I can create a place for people to access our journal prompt questions.
Each month habits and lifestyles focuses on one of our 7-lifestyle areas. Our 7-lifestyle areas are listed below.
- Pleasure (balance)
This month (July 2019), we are focusing on FAITH!
Below are a list of our journal prompt questions.
- What does the word “faith” mean to you?
- What role does faith play in your life?
- What have you learned about faith?
- What is your current stance on faith, religion, spirituality, etc?
- Who are you?
- What does a closed door mean to you and why?
- How do you practice faith?
- Create a gratitude list…
- Why are you worth it?
- Do you believe in fresh starts?
- Let your mind run free and have some fun writing your very own “live” list! (similar to a bucket list)
- What is purpose?
- How do you get over rough patches?
- Make a list of the people in your life who genuinely believe in and support you. Explore why their support means so much to you.
- When is the last time you listen to your intuition and you were right? Describe in detail.
- What are you learning about yourself?
- What can you do or change in your life to focus more on your health and well-being? Be honest.
- Are you willing to say no, so you can say yes later? Why or why not?
- Write about your day or week so far. Did something good or bad happen? Are you feeling happy or sad? Did you learn or do something new?
- What is/will be your legacy?
- Create a list of passions
- If you could change one thing, what would it be and why. Or perhaps you wouldn’t change a thing. Why is that so?
- What does the word hope mean to you?
- Do you believe you will achieve your goals and dreams? Why?
- Describe what the word faith means to you.
- What inspires you?
- How do you feel today?
- Reflect on a time when you had to rely on your faith. What was the outcome?
- Write about the important people in your life.
- When you are feeling down, what picks you up?
- Is faith important? Why or why not?
Wishing you healthier happier habits!
Who is Habits & Lifestyles, LLC? Habits & Lifestyles is a health & wellness agency. Our brand focuses on 7-lifestyles areas for a holistic approach. We specialize in creating & maintaining healthier habits to supports goals, healthier lifestyles, and Creating The Life You Want!
How does Habits & Lifestyles work? Habits & Lifestyles specializes in creating & maintaining healthier habits using 6-effective steps and discovering self-worth. The 6-steps include: awareness, creating, tracking, measuring, adjusting, and getting “unstuck!”
Why is Habits & Lifestyles unique? Habits & Lifestyles focuses on creating & maintaining healthier habits in 7-lifestyles areas for a holistic approach. The 7-lifestyles are: faith, physical, nutrition, finances, relationships, travel, and pleasure (balance).
What products and services do Habits & Lifestyles offer? Habits & Lifestyles products include two journals, two workbooks, and lifestyle portfolios. Our workbooks range from supporting you in creating healthier habits and goal setting. Habits & Lifestyles services include facilitating seminars, informational sessions, and professional developments for; individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and corporations. Also, we provide raw, witty, and effective group or one-on-one coaching.
Habits & Lifestyles services include facilitating seminars, informational sessions, and professional developments for; individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and corporations. Also, we provide raw, witty, and effective group or one-on-one coaching.