One habit at a time!
It’s been a lifetime since I have created a blog entry. Writing blogs aren’t my favorite. However, blogs have importance, relevance, and a place in our society.
On January 1, 2018 (Here we are almost 2-year later) I committed to creating the habit of journaling each morning in Habits & Lifestyles closed Facebook group for 3-minutes per day (videos can also be found on YouTube and Pinterest).
Low and behold, I have been successful with creating my journaling habit.
As we embark on a new year, I want to commit to writing 1-blog entry per month. Something simple and cute, similar to this post.
At the very least, I can create a place for people to access the monthly journal questions.
Each month habits and lifestyles focuses on one of our 7-lifestyle areas; which includes
- Pleasure (balance)
This month December 2019, we are focusing on Travel!
- Do you like to travel? Why or why not?
- What are your traveling goals?
- What’s stopping you from traveling?
- Does travel have to be expensive and extravagant?
What are your traveling goals?
Are you planning for the trip? If yes, how? If no, why not?
- What are you expectations for vacations?
- What do you need to prepare for your vacations?
- What is your favorite mode of traveling?
- Do you have a traveling budget? Why or why not?
- What’s your favorite part of traveling?
- What do you look for in a vacation destination?
- What is the first thing you notice when arriving at your vacation destination and why?
- Do you stay when traveling (hotels, hostels, with family, etc.)?
- Have you traveled to all the historical or popular places in your state?
- What is your state known for?
- What are the best restaurants in your city and why?
- What is your favorite park in your city?
- Is it possible to travel for free? If yes, how? If no, why not?
- Describe interesting people you’ve meet while traveling
- Do you enjoy sleeping away from home? Why or why not?
- What is your favorite souvenir?
- What place(s) are you revisiting because you had a great time the first time around. Describe your experience.
- What you read and/or listen to music while traveling? What book titles and what’s on your playlist?
- Why is traveling important?
- Have you ever traveled completely solo?
- Who was the nicest person you met while traveling?
- How has traveling opened your eyes?
- Describe your best trip.
- Describe your worst traveling experience.
- When you travel again, what will you do differently?
Who is Habits & Lifestyles, LLC? Habits & Lifestyles is a sustainable lifestyles brand that specializes in creating & maintaining healthier habits which supports goals, healthier lifestyles, and Creating The Life You Want!
How does Habits & Lifestyles work? Habits & Lifestyles specializes in creating & maintaining healthier habits using 6-effective steps. The 6-steps include: awareness, creating, tracking, measuring, adjusting, and getting “unstuck!”
Why is Habits & Lifestyles unique? Habits & Lifestyles focuses on creating & maintaining healthier habits in 7-lifestyles areas for a holistic approach. The 7-lifestyles are: faith, physical, nutrition, finances, relationships, travel, and pleasure (balance).
What products and services do Habits & Lifestyles offer? Habits & Lifestyles products include two journals, two workbooks, and lifestyle portfolios. Our journals range from supporting you in creating healthier habits and goal setting. Habits & Lifestyles services include facilitating seminars, informational sessions, and professional developments for; individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and corporations. Also, we provide raw, witty, and effective group or one-on-one coaching.