One habit at a time!
It’s been a lifetime since I have created a blog entry. Writing blogs aren’t my favorite. However, blogs have importance, relevance, and a place in our society.
On January 1, 2018 (Here we are 1-year later) I committed to creating the habit of journaling each morning in Habits & Lifestyles closed Facebook group for 3-minutes per day (videos can also be found on YouTube and Pinterest).
Low and behold, I have been successful with creating my journaling habit.
As we embark on a new year, I want to commit to writing 1-blog entry per month. Something simple and cute, similar to this post.
At the very least, I can create a place for people to access the monthly journal questions.
Each month habits and lifestyles focuses on one of our 7-lifestyle areas; which includes
- Pleasure (balance)
This month March 2019, we are focusing on Nutritional Health!
- What are your current relationship with money?
- What are your current financial habits?
- What is your first memories about money?
- Describe your relationship with money in five words or less. Why is this your relationship with money?
- What was your money story growing up?
- What does it mean to you to have “not enough” money? What does it mean to you to have “too much” money?
- What is the purpose of money?
- How do you feel about money today?
- How do you handle a bad day?
- What would you like your financial life to look like in 5 years’ time?
- How would you like to feel about money?
- What is your biggest fear in relation to money?
- How does money bring you joy?
- Champion a cause close to your heart. Write about what it means to you and why?
- What is your life motto, the words you live by?
- When have you felt at your richest?
- What is the largest sum of money you’ve ever received?
- What, in your opinion, is a “good” amount of money to earn?
- List your favorite affirmations and what they mean to you.
- Identify 1 money decision you made this week (saving, spending or giving). Did you consider alternatives?Would you do something different?
- What is the most money you’ve ever spent on something?
- Imagine you inherited $5000 from a distant relative with the condition you had to spend it on something other than yourself. What would you do with the money?
- Are you a city, a country or a beach person? Why?
- What would you do if you ran out of money tomorrow?
- What was the strongest emotion you had this week relating to money? Could be regarding spending, saving or giving — or friend/family/government.
- What is the best or most helpful piece of advice you’ve heard about money?
- What is the worst or least helpful piece of advice?
- How do you talk about money with friends and family? (Do you?)
- What would you like your financial life to look like in 10 years’ time?
- Why is it important to embrace your inner child?
- What is one thing you could do today to improve your financial life?
Who is Habits & Lifestyles, LLC? Habits & Lifestyles is a sustainable lifestyles brand that specializes in creating & maintaining healthier habits which supports goals, healthier lifestyles, and Creating The Life You Want!
How does Habits & Lifestyles work? Habits & Lifestyles specializes in creating & maintaining healthier habits using 6-effective steps. The 6-steps include: awareness, creating, tracking, measuring, adjusting, and getting “unstuck!”
Why is Habits & Lifestyles unique? Habits & Lifestyles focuses on creating & maintaining healthier habits in 7-lifestyles areas for a holistic approach. The 7-lifestyles are: faith, physical, nutrition, finances, relationships, travel, and pleasure (balance).
What products and services do Habits & Lifestyles offer? Habits & Lifestyles products include two journals, two workbooks, and lifestyle portfolios. Our journals range from supporting you in creating healthier habits and goal setting. Habits & Lifestyles services include facilitating seminars, informational sessions, and professional developments for; individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and corporations. Also, we provide raw, witty, and effective group or one-on-one coaching.