One habit at a time!
It’s been a lifetime since I have created a blog entry. Writing blogs aren’t my favorite. However, blogs have importance, relevance, and a place in our society.
On January 1, 2018 (Here we are 1-year later) I committed to creating the habit of journaling each morning in Habits & Lifestyles closed Facebook group for 3-minutes per day (videos can also be found on YouTube and Pinterest).
Low and behold, I have been successful with creating my journaling habit.
As we embark on a new year, I want to commit to writing 1-blog entry per month. Something simple and cute, similar to this post.
At the very least, I can create a place for people to access the monthly journal questions.
Each month habits and lifestyles focuses on one of our 7-lifestyle areas; which includes
- Pleasure (balance)
This month February 2019, we are focusing on Nutritional Health!
- What’s stopping you from eating well?
- How often do you cook at home?
- Do you meal prep?
- Track everything you eat for a week. What do you notice about your eating habits?
- How could you eat more healthily?
- Why do our bodies need nutrition?
- How can people with little access to food be properly nourished?
- Do you ever cook with your family?
- Describe a day of your normal meals.
- How do you feel after eating a healthy meal?
- If you could make your own balanced diet, what would it include?
- What is your favorite healthy food?
- If you were a fruit, which one would you be?
- How much water do you drink each day?
- Do you prefer fruit or vegetables? Why?
- Could you ever be a vegetarian?
- How does a person’s diet affect his or her overall health?
- Are diet and exercise both important? Is one more important than the other?
- What are some of your favorite healthy snacks?
- Do you have a balanced diet?
- Write a poem about the food groups.
- What tips for healthy eating would you give to someone interested in changing his or her diet?
- How often do you eat during the day?
- Are there any foods you eat just because they are healthy?
- How does nutrition influence wellness?
- Do you eat until you’re full or until your plate is clear?
- What do you do when you encounter foods you don’t like?
- Will you continue to be mindful of your nutrition?
Who is Habits & Lifestyles, LLC? Habits & Lifestyles is a sustainable lifestyles brand that specializes in creating & maintaining healthier habits which supports goals, healthier lifestyles, and Creating The Life You Want!
How does Habits & Lifestyles work? Habits & Lifestyles specializes in creating & maintaining healthier habits using 6-effective steps. The 6-steps include: awareness, creating, tracking, measuring, adjusting, and getting “unstuck!”
Why is Habits & Lifestyles unique? Habits & Lifestyles focuses on creating & maintaining healthier habits in 7-lifestyles areas for a holistic approach. The 7-lifestyles are: faith, physical, nutrition, finances, relationships, travel, and pleasure (balance).
What products and services do Habits & Lifestyles offer? Habits & Lifestyles products include two journals, two workbooks, and lifestyle portfolios. Our journals range from supporting you in creating healthier habits and goal setting. Habits & Lifestyles services include facilitating seminars, informational sessions, and professional developments for; individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and corporations. Also, we provide raw, witty, and effective group or one-on-one coaching.