One habit at a time!
It’s been a lifetime since I have created a blog entry. Writing blogs aren’t my favorite. However, blogs have importance, relevance, and a place in our society.
On January 1, 2018 (Here we are 1-year later) I committed to creating the habit of journaling each morning in Habits & Lifestyles closed Facebook group for 3-minutes per day (videos can also be found on YouTube and Pinterest).
Low and behold, I have been successful with creating my journaling habit.
As we embark on a new year, I want to commit to writing 1-blog entry per month. Something simple and cute, similar to this post.
At the very least, I can create a place for people to access the monthly journal questions.
Each month habits and lifestyles focuses on one of our 7-lifestyle areas; which includes
- Pleasure (balance)
This month January 2019, we are focusing on Physical Health!
- How can you encourage others to exercise? What benefits will you share with them?
- How can you and your parents exercise together?
- Why is exercise so important?
- Do you like exercising indoors or outdoors better?
- What is your favorite part of gym class?
- After I exercise, I feel…
- Write about the importance of stretching before and after workouts.
- Would you rather take a long walk or a short run? What are the benefits of each?
- How often do you exercise?
- Come up with three ways you and your family can get more active together.
- Nutrition is also very important to fitness – how does good nutrition relate to exercise?
- Make a list of five small ways people could be more active and write about their importance.
- What is your favorite sport that gets you moving?
- What do you know about the benefits of exercise?
- What is your favorite way to exercise?
- How does living an active lifestyle help you to appreciate your mobility?
- What are some ways to make exercise even more fun?
- What is your exercise commitment? How will you keep it?
- Describe your ideal workout routine.
- How many days each week are you active?
- What does it mean to have an active lifestyle?
- How can you and your family make time together for exercise each day?
- What do you think of when you think of exercise?
- Do you like listening to music while you exercise? What kind? How does it make you feel?
- How does your body feel after you exercise?
- What emotions do you feel when you exercise?
- How can you teach your family about the benefits of exercise?
- Do you think people exercise enough?
- Is it more important to exercise or eat right – or both?
- How do you feel when you go a long time without exercising?
- Will you continue to be physically active after January?