One habit at a time!
It has been a lifetime since I have created a blog entry. Writing blogs aren’t my favorite. However, blogs have relevance and a place in our society.
On January 1, 2018, I committed to creating the habit of journaling each morning. The platform I used to share my love for journaling is Habits & Lifestyles: closed Facebook group (Healthier Habit Supporters). I record myself journaling each morning for approximately 3-minutes. If you are interested, previous videos can be found on YouTube and Pinterest.
Low and behold, I have been successful with creating a daily journaling habit.
As we embark on a new year, I want to commit to writing 1-blog entry per month. Nothing fancy!
At the very least, I can create a place for people to access our journal prompt questions.
Each month habits and lifestyles focuses on one of our 7-lifestyle areas. Our 7-lifestyle areas are listed below.
- Pleasure (balance)
This month (August 2019), we are focusing on Physical!
Below are a list of our journal prompt questions.
- What does physical health mean to you?
- Why is exercise so important?
- Where do you prefer to exercise? Indoors, outdoors, mountain, pool, court?
- In what ways can you include your family into your exercise routine?
- After I exercise, I feel…
- How can you encourage others to exercise? What benefits will you share with them?
- Write about the importance of stretching before and after workouts.
- Would you rather take a long walk or a short run? What are the benefits of each?
- How often do you exercise and why?
- What is your favorite time of day to workout and why?
- Nutrition is also very important to fitness – how does good nutrition relate to exercise?
- Make a list of five small ways people could be more active and write about their importance.
- Have you considered joining an adult sports team? Why or why not? Which sport?
- What do you know about the benefits of exercise?
- Create of list of non-traditional ways to be physically active.
- How does living an active lifestyle help you to appreciate your mobility?
- What are some ways to make exercise even more fun?
- Write down a physical health commitment. How will you keep it?
- Describe your ideal workout routine.
- What are your physical activity barriers?
- Is an active lifestyle separate from exercising? Why or why not?
- How can you and/or your family make time together for exercise each day?
- What comes to mind when you hear the word exercise?
- Do you like listening to music while you exercise? What kind? How does it make you feel?
- Create a list of the benefits of being physically active
- Where you physically active as a child/teenager? Why or why not?
- How can you teach your family about the benefits of exercise?
- Are we active enough? Why or why not?
- Do you eat before you workout? Why or why not?
- How do you feel when you are NOT physically active?
- Will you start and stick with your physical health commitment? Why or why not?
Wishing you healthier happier habits!
Who is Habits & Lifestyles, LLC? Habits & Lifestyles is a health & wellness agency. Our brand focuses on 7-lifestyles areas for a holistic approach. We specialize in creating & maintaining healthier habits to supports goals, healthier lifestyles, and Creating The Life You Want!
How does Habits & Lifestyles work? Habits & Lifestyles specializes in creating & maintaining healthier habits using 6-effective steps and discovering self-worth. The 6-steps include: awareness, creating, tracking, measuring, adjusting, and getting “unstuck!”
Why is Habits & Lifestyles unique? Habits & Lifestyles focuses on creating & maintaining healthier habits in 7-lifestyles areas for a holistic approach. The 7-lifestyles are: faith, physical, nutrition, finances, relationships, travel, and pleasure (balance).
What products and services do Habits & Lifestyles offer? Habits & Lifestyles products include two journals, two workbooks, and lifestyle portfolios. Our workbooks range from supporting you in creating healthier habits and goal setting. Habits & Lifestyles services include facilitating seminars, informational sessions, and professional developments for; individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and corporations. Also, we provide raw, witty, and effective group or one-on-one coaching.
Habits & Lifestyles services include facilitating seminars, informational sessions, and professional developments for; individuals, small businesses, non-profits, and corporations. Also, we provide raw, witty, and effective group or one-on-one coaching.